Here’s one that’s close to my heart. I honestly only painted myself as I didn’t have her dress but it ended up okay! Here I have used
Ve cosmetics :
Witchcraft liquid foundation 01
Frankly a rainbow palette
Feline good eyeliner
Blood moon lipstick
Mehron paradise paints (various colours)
Kryolan clown white face paint
1. Apply foundation on the face and neck (light white foundation or least 3 shades lighter than your shade). Contour with Blue eyeshadow.
2. Outline your “top” with eyeshadow . And paint your base colours on.
3. Add details such as swirls, outlines, crease lines, stitches and shading. Use black shadow to mark out your stitch lines and add white paint for your stitches.
4. Apply lipstick!
5. Add white paint to the lower lid to give that doll effect and blend out blue shadow on the top lid.
6. Add final liner detail to stitches, top, eye flick if you like and apply lashes to top lid and under the white.
OPTIONAL : If you have a cute baby sidekick, he MUST be your jack.