Guest model time! My mother in law is a fairly glamorous lady so I jumped at the chance to make her look spooky and scary! Here I’ve used Ve cosmetics :
Witchcraft liquid foundation 01
Frankly a rainbow palette (Blacks)
Mehron Black and green paradise paints
1. Apply your base. Here I have used a super light foundation but you can use white foundation or a foundation that’s 3 shades up from your regular shade.
2. Shade using greys and blacks and even a tiny bithe of green
3. Use black paint for the eyes and lips. I blended out using a STIPPLE sponge.
4. Contour your nose with black to define the nostrils and to make it look thinner.
5. Work into your blending, stipple sponging until you are happy with how it looks.
6. Finish off lightly using the eye Shadow with a thin shadow brush to create the vein look.