Inspired by the cult trash movie “Frankenhooker” , I have done a no-SFX version that’s easier to wear on a night out without worrying about pieces falling off. Great if you are not confident with SFX makeup!
Here I’ve used Mehron makeup:
Black, white and red paradise paint
Cream foundations in light/medium shades
Black and Grey Eyeshadow
Ve cosmetics : Feline good eyeliner
————— full moon eyeshadow
————— changeling bewitch lipstick
1. Using a red face paint, draw a line across your neck. It doesn’t matter if it’s uneven as the space will work well.
2. Using the blusher palette or shades of pink and the full month shadow/highlighter colour , blend onto your eyelid
3. Add a darker shade and your eyeliner to top and bottom lids.
4. Add a little black paint to your neck and lightly blend into the red.
5. Apply the darker shade of foundation below the neck line.
6. Using the same pink eyeshadow shades you used on your eyes (here I’ve used blusher on my eyes), contour your cheeks. Don’t worry about it being heavy or your makeup being a little rough. Shes a undead Frankenstein monster hooker, we want it trashy!
7. Apply a bold pink lipstick
8. If you feel you look to clean and bright, go over everything with grey eyeshadow and contour with a lil black!
9. Last step: Apply a lighter shade of foundation along the edge of your neck line and blend out. Finally add your stitch lines using a liquid eyeliner.