Want to be glamorous, creepy and evil? Then my evil queen look will be perfect for you! I have used Ve cosmetics :
Witchcraft liquid foundation 01
Goth Life palette (Black , greys and white shimmer colours)
Feline good eyeliner
269 lipstick (purple matte lipstick )
Eylure : batwing lashes
Mehron: Black tooth FX and Grey cream paint
1. Apply your base foundation. Go for a lighter shade for that undead look. Here I am also using a grey cream face paint as a base contour.
2. Apply grey shadows as Base of contour, the gradually add black/darker tones to the desired areas.
3. Apply the white shimmer to the cornee/centre of your lids and build up the darker colours for a smooth smokey eye.
4. Using a light grey, line the veins around your face and lead it down to any exposed skin.
5. Add liquid liner to your eyelids and follow the veins with the liner (But if you like them faded skip this!)
6. If you don’t want to wear black lipstick, use a deep bold shade such as purple.
7. Darken your brows using Black eyeshadow and blend into the end of the brow. If you want sharper edges, use your liquid liner and very gently blend whilst still wet.
8. Finish off with a dab of highlighter to the cupids bow of your lips and apply your eyelashes (don’t use too much glue as it will slip around your eyelid! Tap it on and wait a few seconds until it goes a little tacky)
If you want to be extra creepy, apply black tooth FX to your teeth to give the illusion of sharp teeth. Once dry this stays on well unless you eat as it simply comes off by brushing your teeth.