This is a step by step guide to creating this typical demon look.
I must emphasis THIS GLASS IS FAKE! ! Made from a clear silicone. It is an optional extra so DO NOT USED REAL GLASS!! The SFX products here are:
Skin imitator by Neills materials
(You can also use Nose putty /skin wax)
Fake blood by Ben Nye
Pros aide (or spirit gum or liquid latex)
Beauty products by Ve Cosmetics
Witchcraft liquid foundation 01
Goth Life palette
Full moon eyeshadow for highlight
Pocket Rocket eyeliner
Black hole lipstick
Mehron Black and red paradise paints
NYX white liquid liner
1. Apply your skin product (putty, Imitator etc.) To clean skin where you want your rips or “demon” to be. Smooth the edges with the flat end of a brush, spatular, lolly stick etc.
2. Use something blunt to pull up the other side for a rip effect. Here I’ve used a hair pin!
3. Once dry apply foundation to one side and red paint on the demon side. Add black to the inner rips and blend for depth.
4. Contour your face with your choice of tones. Here I’ve used light blue shades and black for the demon side.
5. Finish off your beauty makeup of your choosing. Here I have used Eyeshadow’s for a eye contour , black and white liner on the bottom lid and Black hole for the lips. Though I used the black paradise paints on the demon eye and blended out a little (also for the brow too )
6. Ive added detail to my human side with drips and dots using the white liner
OPTIONAL: Add a dab of Pros-aide along the inside of your rips and hold your sili glass onto that too. Sili glass crumbles so you can apply lots of little shards onto your demon areas at once.
7. Using a STIPPLE sponge , apply blood around your rips and demon areas. Remember less is more!